Не могу запустить Medal of Honor пишет нужен Nvidia physx как запустить игру на RX 550?
This question is Not Answered.
ray_m Jan 30, 2017 2:44 PM
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of the use of this Forum before posting.
This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.
Please also provide the essential INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION. <------VERY IMPORTANT
You didn't clean out and deleted completely the Nvidia Graphic Driver which is causing a conflict with the AMD Driver installed. Go into Safe Mode and use DDU (Display Driver Uninstall) to eliminate all of Nvidia Software concerning your last GPU card. Also delete C:\Nvidia Folder. Make sure to indicate Nvidia in DDU Menu.
Reboot and see if you still have the problem. If you do, Then you need to uninstall the current AMD Driver and install again.
Now follow this basic instructions on how to install correctly the AMD Driver:
install AMD driver:
1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update. Windows Must be fully updated because the latest AMD Drivers requires all the latest "Optional" and "Recommended" updates to be installed.
2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software and disconnect the internet from your computer. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from Wagnardsoft Forum in Safe Mode. This will eliminate all traces of the AMD driver and software from your computer.
Delete C: \ AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot
3) Go to Device Manager and click "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.
4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you have downloaded manually. Make sure you disable the Internet to prevent Windows from installing a newer version. So configure windows to prevent it from updating drivers via windows update. So it has been mentioned to disable any anti-virus programs before installing AMD Drivers.
5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C: \ AMD folder from the root directory. To save space on the HDD.
6) Enable both the Internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).
7) Go back to Device Manager and check your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.
Now see if you can play your game.
Retrieving data ...