please help me..really need solution ASAPi accidentally deleted my graphic driver which is amd radeon 530 in device manager.how can i get it back????
thank you bro..really appreciate..nice sharing.thumbs up
Download the latest AMD Driver for the Radeon 530 from here: Radeon™ 530 Drivers & Support | AMD .
Don't know if this is a laptop or desktop since you gave no information on your computer set as per AMD Forum: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
Try using this basic method of installing your Radeon 530 AMD Driver to prevent any conflicts with the partially deleted AMD driver in your computer:
install AMD driver:
1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update. Windows Must be fully updated because the latest AMD Drivers requires all the latest "Optional" and "Recommended" updates to be installed.
2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software and disconnect the internet from your computer. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from Wagnardsoft Forum in Safe Mode. This will eliminate all traces of the AMD driver and software from your computer.
Delete C: \ AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot
3) Go to Device Manager and click "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.
4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you have downloaded manually. Make sure you disable the Internet to prevent Windows from installing a newer version. So configure windows to prevent it from updating drivers via windows update. So it has been mentioned to disable any anti-virus programs before installing AMD Drivers.
5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C: \ AMD folder from the root directory. To save space on the HDD.
6) Enable both the Internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).
7) Go back to Device Manager and check your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.
how to delete C: \ AMD folder from the Root Directory??
Also, Under Device Manager, if it is showing the MS Basic Display Adapter and not the previous AMD Driver, try clicking on "Scan for Hardware Changes" and see if it installs the missing AMD Driver.
If you clicked on "delete from Driver software from Device" than you permanently deleted the actual driver from the computer. But you can see if there is a older Windows AMD Driver by clicking on "Properties" for the Display Adapter showing in Device Manager. Than clicking on "Browse my computer for Driver Software" than click on "Let me pick from a list of available Drivers on my computer" than choose AMD and the appropriate Driver for your GPU card installed.
Than to update to the latest AMD Driver refer to my previous post with a link to the latest driver and how to install it.
ouh..thank you bro..and sorry for the lack of information that i gave
my laptop is lenovo ideapad 330 15ast
graphic:amd r5 and amd 530(the one that i lost)
It is BEST to download the Radeon Driver from Lenovo Support from here : laptops and netbooks :: 300 series :: 330 15ast Lenovo PC Support - US .
Don't download the Driver for the Radeon 530 from the link I gave you. You must download the APU Driver instead from here. I presume your APU is a A9-9425.
Since there is no mention of A9-9425 but instead lists A9-9420 it is advisable to use Lenovo's AMD Driver instead before using AMD generic laptop driver.
So here is the closest APU Driver to download: 7th Gen A9-9420 APU Drivers & Support | AMD . (Seems to be the same one I linked before.)
Since this is a laptop follow this instructions from AMD Forum on installing AMD Drivers: Laptop graphics update...How to . It is similar to the instruction I gave.
C:\AMD Folder is created when you run any AMD Drivers that you download and try to install. That is where it unpacks the .EXE file when you click on it. If you don't have it then ignore that part.
Retrieving data ...