I have just upgraded to a Radeon RX550 because I want to run 3 monitors. The first two work fine, but the 3rd flashes on and off continuous, with about 2 seconds in each state. Does anyone have any ideas as to why or how to test further.
- Sapphire Radeon RX550 2gb
- 3x Viewsonic VX922 (1280x1024)
- Monitor 1 = DVI > DVI
- Monitor 2 = HDMI > DVI
- Monitor 3 = DP > DP/DVI adapter > DVI
- DP-DVI adapter = Sienoc Aktive DisplayPort DP 1.2 auf zu to DVI Adapter: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00XXNER3M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
- swapped cables to test that all monitors work - all OK
- tested all DVI cables - all OK
It is either the card, configuration of the card or the DP/DVI adapter. I think it is the adapter but wondered if there is anything I could check before sending it back.