AnsweredAssumed Answered

Blue screen of death

Question asked by dexvicious on Oct 10, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 10, 2018 by elstaci

Hello, i built my new rig 7 months ago and im getting some BSOD on random times i got about 12 times BOSD all those months, the computer seems to work like butter smooth and fast and never had a problem with shuttering while gaming just some random crashes on unoptimized PUBG game which are not a big deal, i have updated drivers, windows 10 updates e.t.c i ran memory windows diagnostic tool and no problem found.

BOSD Error : Stop code : ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY

CPU : Ryzen 1600 3.2Ghz (Running 3.5Ghz on Asus Performance auto overclock from the motherboard)

MOBO : Asus Prime B350 plus

RAM : HyperX Predator 3000mhz cl 15 2x4GB (HX430C15PB3K2/8)*

GPU : GTX 960 2GB MSI Gaming X

PSU : EVGA  650watt BQ

*The exact Ram code is not listed on my motherboards list, but similar ram is listed, ALSO if you check this HyperX link my ram model is listed on 3000Mhz* (The first model)

https://media.kingston.com/pdfs/hx-product-memory-ddr4-amd-ryzen-and-hx-compatibility-us.pdf

they also say that my 3000mhz ram will optimize on 2933 bla bla bla.

I Believe the problem is my ram since i cant overclock on DOCP more than 2400MHz  and i made the overclock manualy with the given timings of 15-17-17-36 (bios optimizing my timings on    16-17-17-36)

Question 1 : Is it possible AMD releases a new bios that fixes the problem for this ram model?

Question 2 : Do you believe my ram is responsible for the BSOD's? If yes can you suggest me a manual overclock timings that may work stable?

Outcomes