cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

amir_mostafa
Journeyman III

CPU Virtualization Enabled Causing BSOD

im having a Bluescreen right on the windows logon screen.

the Blue screen shows ONLY when i enable the CPU Virtualization in Bios with the following Error Message :  amd ryzen master driver.sys crashed.  i did not install the app ! i found the dll cousing the problem and removed it from the startup list then i got another blue screen with the message IOSA.dll crashed.. smh i removed that too then the windows booted but then al lthe Asus drivers crash.. like 4 error messages and also cant oped VMware.

Ryzen 5 2600

ASUS TUF B450m

2X8g Corsair 2400

NEW windows 10 pro

Note that all Drivers and Bios are up to date.

Message was edited by: Matt B

Edit title

0 Likes
1 Solution
amir_mostafa
Journeyman III

Heres an update :

i deleted all the drivers and AMD\ASUS Apps and drivers and installed them all again and that didnt help.

after i ran out of time and options i installed Windows again and manually installing the drivers (not through the Asus tool) it worked.

now i have the Virtualisation enabled and all drivers installed and everything working ok.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
amir_mostafa
Journeyman III

Heres an update :

i deleted all the drivers and AMD\ASUS Apps and drivers and installed them all again and that didnt help.

after i ran out of time and options i installed Windows again and manually installing the drivers (not through the Asus tool) it worked.

now i have the Virtualisation enabled and all drivers installed and everything working ok.