help, I need my graphics cards for some university programs but some time ago update the drivers I get error 43 on both cards as it is dual graphics. Please, I need to repair this because it is very uncomfortable that programs do not run efficiently
very little computer information given: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
I would make sure you have the latest Asus BIOS installed on your computer which is Version 602 - 02/09/2017
I would install the Asus CHIPSET, even though it is old, back on your laptop to see if it recognizes the GPU cards. The CHIPSET, I believe, includes the APU driver for your Laptop since there isn't a specific VGA Driver at Asus Support Download page for your Laptop: X555DG Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global
If the Asus CHIPSET fixes the problem, Then you can try again updating with AMD generic APU Driver : 6th Gen A10-8700P APU Drivers & Support | AMD
Follow this basic procedure for installing AMD Driver on your computer:
install AMD driver:
1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update. Windows Must be fully updated because the latest AMD Drivers requires all the latest "Optional" and "Recommended" updates to be installed.
2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software and disconnect the internet from your computer. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from Wagnardsoft Forum in Safe Mode. This will eliminate all traces of the AMD driver and software from your computer.
Delete C: \ AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot
3) Go to Device Manager and click "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.
4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you have downloaded manually. Make sure you disable the Internet to prevent Windows from installing a newer version. So configure windows to prevent it from updating drivers via windows update. So it has been mentioned to disable any anti-virus programs before installing AMD Drivers.
5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C: \ AMD folder from the root directory. To save space on the HDD.
6) Enable both the Internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).
7) Go back to Device Manager and check your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.
If it again shows Error 43, probably means your laptop isn't compatible with the latest AMD APU Drivers or there is some conflict with something installed on your laptop. But that is just my personal opinion.
Retrieving data ...