After the installation of the 18.9.2 or 18.9.1 drivers the monitor freezes during 1 second every 2-3 seconds. With the 18.5.1 driver I don't have this problem.
I'm using the RX 580 8GB GPU.
Have you tried this drivers?
- AMD Graphics Card
- RX 580 8 GB
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed (actually)
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.5.1
- Display Devices (only one)
- MSI G27C2 27'' through DisplayPort
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Wifi Bios Version F3
- Intel i3 8350k
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- NOX NX750 750 W