It is difficult to answer your question without some information of your computer setup.
ray_m Jul 4, 2017 5:02 AM
Providing the information below will get you a faster response from the community.
Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card
- Make and model; e.g. AMD R9 290X
- Desktop or Laptop System
- If a laptop, make and model of the Laptop
- Operating System
- E.g. Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software Crimson Edition 15.12
- Display Devices
- Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate; e.g. Samsung UE32850R 3840x2160 @60Hz Active DP to HDMI adapter
- One line for each display device connected
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- Make and model; e.g. Asus P8P67 Deluxe Bios Version 6643
- CPU / APU
- Make and model number; e.g. FX 9590
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- E.g. Thermaltake TR2 700W Gold
- Amount of memory installed; e.g. 16GB
Describe your issue:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.
- Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
- Graphical settings used in the application/game (resolution and 3D settings)
- If possible, include a screenshot or video link of the issue
I switched now to driver version 18.5.1. Maybe everything is working now how it should work.
I used the beta drivers but now with 18.5.1 it seems to work fine.
MSI B350M GAMING PRO (Bios Version 7A39v2H)
AMD Ryzen 5 1400
PowerColor Red Dragon Radeon RX 580 8 GB
Crucial 16 GB DDR4 2133 @2800 MHz
Be Quiet! Pure Power 10 CM 500W
1 of 2 people found this helpful
AMD just came out with a new AMD Driver for the Rx 5xx series Cards. Version 18.9.2 (09/19/2018) : Radeon™ RX 580 Drivers & Support | AMD
Just for your information only. According to AMD Specs on your Rx 580 you have the Minimum PSU requirement of 500 watts installed on your computer. If you should start having problems while playing Graphic intensive games, You should look at your PSU to make sure it is giving enough power during heavy loads.
How I told before I USED the beta drivers before. And your Link is a BETA driver.
Did you install the latest AMD Driver and did it also fix the other problems you were having with Performance indications from the other 2 threads you opened earlier?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Everything is fixed with 18.5.1 The latest beta driver you mentioned is making these errors. But with the latest non beta driver everything is fine.
Edit: And suddenly the same *** again. Relive overlay does not come and monitoring not coming too. Something is wrong like always with amd drivers....
- AMD Graphics Card