cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

shakyshawn8151
Journeyman III

I bought 2 RX 580's from Newegg, I do not own a phone so how am I supposed to get my games? AMD also has no reason at all to need my number to add to their database of user information..

I bought 2 RX 580's from Newegg, I do not own a phone so how am I supposed to get my games? AMD also has no reason at all to need my number to add to their database of user information..

Contacted support no answer, this is childish that they sell GPU's offer free games in exchange to know my email, phone number, name and address.... either allow me an alternative redemption or compensate me the value of what was promised to me, there was no indication that I was going to need access to a phone to redeem the package.

0 Likes
2 Replies

You don't need a Cellphone to validate and open an account. just an email will do as per AMD REWARDS Website: AMD Rewards

Enter your email address and mobile phone number to receive two codes to enter for instant account verification. One message will be sent to your email account, while another will be sent to your mobile phone.

If you only enter your email address and do not provide your mobile phone number, there will be a 24-hour waiting period to verify your account.

This is a required field
United States
LanguageChinese ChineseFrenchJapaneseKoreanPolishRomanianRussianTurkish

By checking this box, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

Yes, I would like to receive the latest AMD gaming news, product/technology announcements, promotions, and software information.

AMD REWARDS just asks for your Name, Birth date, Email Address, and Location to sign up for an account to redeem you Free games coupon.

If they should ask for your Home Address is probably to know where to ship the games or to notify the Games owners where to ship the games.

0 Likes