cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

nhico
Newcomer

Low fps Dual graphics

Help after formatting the laptop the fps in games are very low ....

Before formatting the laptop The games like lol, Borderlands, How to survive among others ran me to 100+ fps all the way, and now the lol to the maximum runs me to 50, Borderland runs to 20 to the maximum ... At 20fps! !!!! and I've been looking for months of information, I've tested miles of things, installed driver miles, programs, and nothing at all

I have installed the drivers of the manufacturer's page, I have the "energy plan" in "high performance", in the interchangeable graphics and I have the lol in "high performance" but when I monitor the sale of gpu I get it as "energy saving" "and I do not know what else to do, only the main card works but the most powerful nor case

I leave a photo of the monitoring I did: https://ibb.co/iJ5E9p What advice / help is well received thanks. Hardware: Processor: AMD A12-9720P RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C + 8G Ram: 8GB Kingston 2400MHz - X2 Grafica 1: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics Grafica 2: AMD Radeon (TM) M535DX SO: W10

And if in the "Interchangeable Graphics of AMD" I have put the games in "HIGH PERFORMANCE" and with the monitoring of it I get "ENERGY SAVING"

this post is done with google translate. Thanks.
0 Replies