1 of 1 people found this helpful
First post your computer information according to AMD Forum rules: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .
Second - the Untitled-2.jpg is in a foreign language and don't understand what it is saying.
Third here is the correct and latest Driver for the R9 290X from AMD Support: AMD Radeon™ R9 290X Drivers & Support | AMD .
Fourth follow this basic procedure in installing the AMD driver:
install AMD driver:
1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows Update. Windows Must be fully updated because the latest AMD Drivers requires all the latest "Optional" and "Recommended" updates to be installed.
2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software and disconnect the internet from your computer. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from Wagnardsoft Forum in Safe Mode. This will eliminate all traces of the AMD driver and software from your computer.
Delete C: \ AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot
3) Go to Device Manager and click "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.
4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you have downloaded manually. Make sure you disable the Internet to prevent Windows from installing a newer version. So configure windows to prevent it from updating drivers via windows update. So it has been mentioned to disable any anti-virus programs before installing AMD Drivers.
5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C: \ AMD folder from the root directory. To save space on the HDD.
6) Enable both the Internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).
7) Go back to Device Manager and check your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.
Thank you very much, ill try this and then i'll get back to you.
(the jpeg2 is just a regular private session in firefox window, nothing relevant to read)
it sems to solve most of the problem, when browsin or working but stil have some glitches when playing games...
but since im not gaming that much lately ill leave it like this.
thank you very much