- Windows 10 Pro
- Radeon RX 470 4G - Driver 18.8.2
- RAM 16GB
- AMD FX 6300 Six-Core Processor
So a while ago this problem occurred that if I start playing Minecraft, after a couple of minutes my whole computer just freezes, no input from mouse/keyboard.. nothing shows on any of my 2 screens except the last frame before it froze, there is no more sound just a weird buzzing sound in headphones.. and it's not very fun.
This only happens while playing Minecraft, I can play Fortnite, CS:GO, League of Legends, and all those games just fine.
I have tried:
- Installing different graphics card drivers *(They're up to date rn V-18.8.2)
- Emailing support, all he said was wait for the next driver update and turn down settings - which I did, nothing changed even after driver update.
- Factory resetting PC, made absolutely no change.
- Reinstalling Java/Installing older version of Java, currently back on latest (Java 8 - 181)
- Reinstalling Minecraft, nothing.
- Turned down every possible setting to lowest and having no mods/texture packs/or any addons installed.
- Uninstalling All Radeon Drivers so I am using the default windows driver, which I figured out can't support Minecraft so that was a fail.
- Giving Minecraft more memory to work with, I concluded memory is not the issue after testing.
Nothing works, I've even tried almost every internet solution there was, nothing fixes the problem. I do not have enough money to buy a new graphics card, so if ANYONE has a fix for this PLEASE tell me.
Question 1) what motherboard do you have? does it compare to the recommended (as minimum is only for win7 compatability)
Question 2) have you tried a single screen/monitor set-up instead of the 2?