- Windows 10 Pro
- Radeon RX 470 4G - Driver 18.8.2
- RAM 16GB
- AMD FX 6300 Six-Core Processor
So a while ago this problem occurred that if I start playing Minecraft, after a couple of minutes my whole computer just freezes, no input from mouse/keyboard.. nothing shows on any of my 2 screens except the last frame before it froze, there is no more sound just a weird buzzing sound in headphones.. and it's not very fun.
This only happens while playing Minecraft, I can play Fortnite, CS:GO, League of Legends, and all those games just fine.
I have tried:
- Installing different graphics card drivers *(They're up to date rn V-18.8.2)
- Emailing support, all he said was wait for the next driver update and turn down settings - which I did, nothing changed even after driver update.
- Factory resetting PC, made absolutely no change.
- Reinstalling Java/Installing older version of Java, currently back on latest (Java 8 - 181)
- Reinstalling Minecraft, nothing.
- Turned down every possible setting to lowest and having no mods/texture packs/or any addons installed.
- Uninstalling All Radeon Drivers so I am using the default windows driver, which I figured out can't support Minecraft so that was a fail.
- Giving Minecraft more memory to work with, I concluded memory is not the issue after testing.
Nothing works, I've even tried almost every internet solution there was, nothing fixes the problem. I do not have enough money to buy a new graphics card, so if ANYONE has a fix for this PLEASE tell me.