cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

yawngaruga
Journeyman III

Is Radeon 535 still supported? (and a few more questions)

Hello! I recently Puchased Acer Aspire 3 A315-41G-R4BW laptop here are the specs:

Model : Acer Aspire 3 A315-41G-R4BW

Operating System : Windows 10 Home

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 2500U with Vega 8 graphics

Memory : 4GB DDR4

Graphics : 2GB AMD Radeon 535

My problem is that both my GPU are on old drivers 17.7. I'm having bunch of instability like screen turning blue while turning on full screens on games, radeon settings keeps crashing on me and a bunch of games needs the GPU update to become stable. so i wanted to update my drivers but have found none.

Questions:

1. I've looked at vega 8 updates with Microsoft Update catalog and found a latest release last 8/16/2018 is it safe for me to install this driver?
2. Is it possible that my vega 8 gpu is on different version than my radeon 535?

3. Is Radeon 535 still supported??? last update i saw on Microsoft Update Catalog was last 6/16/2018

4. And which is better Vega 8 or Radeon 535? im Considering to just disable one of them for S̷͎̠͕̪͍͔̳̙͚̕T̛̘͇̮̰̬̲A̧̞͔ͅB͡͏̮̰͉͖̭I̞͓͍̩̤̞̻̮̺L̷̗͕̳͉͡I̛̩̰̻̳̮̥͝ͅͅT҉̧Y

*sigh* help me out please.

0 Likes
4 Replies
georges
Challenger

Radeon 535 is still supported but unfortunately you cannot install drivers from AMD website because AMD doesn't provide support for Mobile Ryzen APU yet

So you have to wait ... Until then, install drivers from your laptop manufacturer

georges
Challenger

They must have the same driver , that's why you have to wait and install drivers from your laptop manufacturer for now

ber7erk
Journeyman III

Does Factory resetting my laptop ( ACER ASPIRE A315-41G-R4BW) will bring it back my default drivers such as graphics? I had uninstall my AMD software and I tried to update to Adrenalin 18.5.1 after i installed it, i tried to open my AMD RADEON SETTINGS and it appears (Radeon settings and Driver version do not match. PLEASE HELP SIR, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO.

0 Likes