AnsweredAssumed Answered

Spire RGB Cable Last Resort!

Question asked by zentark360 on Sep 5, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 9, 2018 by zentark360

Hello, some time ago, I got a Wraith Spire Cooler from a friend, as I had purchased one of the processors that didn't include a cooler. (This was because I was under the impression my current fan at the time was compatible (I was wrong)). He gave it to me as a gift since he had a new one, but he was unable to find the separate 4-Pin RGB cable. I've spent months searching every store, website and forum for literally ANY lead as to where to buy or get a replacement, all to no avail. I really just want to see this thing the way it's supposed to work. Everyone who seems to have the same problem is either left unanswered or told to go to the place they got it from. That is NOT a viable option. That's only pushing the problem off on someone else who probably can't help anyway -so enough ranting. This is literally the only place that makes these stupid cords. Where can I get or purchase a replacement rgb cable for the AM4 Ryzen Wraith Spire cooler? Please don't fall on deaf ears. I'm not mad, I just need help .

Outcomes