6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2018 9:43 AM by kc5vdj

Ryzen Gamer

saltyscrunt

IMG_20180902_172436.jpgIMG_20180902_172613.jpgIMG_20180902_172302.jpgDescription

My new personal gaming rig with hand picked components that makes one of the best Gaming experiences ever. I went full on RGB for this build and it is still evolving.

Upload your rig photos here!

1. Click Edit in the Actions menu to the right
      2. Click into this area
      3. Click the image icon in the text editor bar above to upload your image
      4. Delete these instructions
      5. Publish

IMG_20180817_221712.jpgIMG_20180829_220140.jpg

Specifications

CPUAMD Ryzen 5 2600
      CoolerStock cooler
      MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX B450-F
      Memory8 Gb Patriot Viper
      GraphicsXFX RX-560 4Gb
      Disc Drive 1SP 512 Gb SSD
      Disc Drive 2Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb
      Disc Drive 3{drive3}
      PSUEVGA 650 BQ
      CaseEVGA DG-73
      MonitorElement 42 inch 4K
        • Re: Ryzen Gamer
          ajlueke

Neat! 

How does the RX 560 do with that monitor?  What resolution do you set your games at?

saltyscrunt

It plays all games at 1080p on highest settings no problems at all. Since the human eye does not really see in 4K any resolution after 1080 is null and void.

ajlueke

Well, I guess that depends.  At a seated distance of 10 feet with the 42 inch display (TV style), 4K and 1080p will almost certainly look the same.  The screen size is simply too small for individual pixels to become discernible.  But, if you are sitting directly in front of a 42 inch screen ala a standard computer monitor, I imagine that 1080p will looked markedly more pixelated than 4K.

It really isn't a matter of what resolution human eyes see at.  It is a matter of, how big can we make a screen before you can see individual pixels.

lesliesantos

It is good that you have this system to play this game, usually Ryzen game requires a strong computer in order to play this game smoothly. The system also requires right motherboard and processor, which allow multitasking performance in the game. I would also like to thank you for sharing its specification. I saw the similar system in my uncle's home, he used to play this game. I don't have all this setup to play. I used to play multiplayer games like Destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2, Player unknown battleground etc., from the Instant-Gaming. Generally, I used PS4 to play my favorite games. All these games can be played on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One etc.