Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

seakrokram
Journeyman III

hd 7400m not working

hi all

the two GPU intel hd 3000 and amd hd 7400m stop working

both show (Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43))

1.JPG

i tired with amd auto detect

reinstall new windows same problem

0 Likes
6 Replies
arcticwind
Forerunner

Please... INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Here is some general info to get you started.

Error Code 43 is a windows error code, you can search tenforums.com or support.microsoft.com for fixes.

Because you already reinstalled window, the default video drivers provided by windows is installed or you would not get any display.

Now fully update window. Then install the current video drivers for your laptop.

Laptop graphics update...How to

I followed all this steps but same problem

0 Likes

You still haven't provided the computer information that arcticwind​ asked for in his AMD Forum link.

You seemed to have a LAPTOP. What is the exact MAKE & MODEL of your Laptop?  If you can provide a link to where you purchased it showing the laptop or at it manufacturer's support site will help.

I have the same 2 gpus so i think i have the same laptop as him its model is a PCG-41213W vaio sony laptop

0 Likes
xv4xv4x
Adept II

The graphic card might have cracked solder balls underneath the GPU (caused by temperature changes which expand and contract the solder balls which create microscopic cracks)

You could try maybe removing the hd 7400m from the computer and then seeing if the Intel HD graphics start working. (One faulty card could be causing the Intel graphics to fail as well)

Another part to check is your power supply, the incorrect voltage could be supplied to your mobo.

If the it purely a driver problem, your best bet is to download the correct driver for that card and install it from device manager and not from the .exe file.

0 Likes
Rakanhijaz
Journeyman III

I have the same gpu`s and its not workin and in msi after burner it shows the intel one.

0 Likes