Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

gszalados
Journeyman III

I can't find Athlon x4 750k driver on webpage

@

Hello All,

I did a reinstall on my computer and I didn't find driver my CPU and chipset also I downloaded the radeon software but it told me "there is not amd device".

CPU: amd athlon x4 750k

pastedImage_0.png

Help me please.

0 Likes
3 Replies

There are no CPU drivers for the Athlon CPUs except those installed by Windows.

For your chipset you need to post your computer information as per AMD Forum rules: INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

You can try and download the CHIPSET drivers for your motherboard from the Manufacturer's Support site or from AMD Download page from here: AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops .

Click on "CHIPSET" and input the Chipset of your motherboard to find the correct Chipset drivers.

Hello,

first, I would like to say thank you for your answer.

There is my description:

Describe my system:

• Graphics Card
    • Nvidia Geforce GTX 750
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • Desktop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit Pro
  • Driver version installed
    • AMD Catalyst Control Center 2013.08.30.1944.33589
  • Display Devices
    • HP22ER  HDMI adapter 1920*1080
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • ASUS F2A55-M LK PLUS
  • RAM
    • 8GB

I installed the motherboard chipsetdriver and as I was able to see this motherboard contain AMD A55 FCH (Hudson D2).

I still didn't find this type on webpage. My problem is that this motherboard driver is from 2013 or it won't be problem?

Thanks a lot.

0 Likes

It shouldn't be a problem to have the Chip-set from 2013 as long as everything works fine. Asus last Chipset package was for Windows 8.1 from 2013 which should work in Windows 10. There has been no other updates. Your Motherboard is EOL (End Of Line) and not supported anymore with updates from Asus.

There is a bug when trying to install AMD Chip-set on a motherboard with a NON-AMD GPU card installed. Were you able to install the Asus AMD Chip-set or did you get the same error?  Seems like AMD doesn't support Motherboards with FM sockets or earlier with Chip-sets

This long thread on the issue concerns RAID but also applies to AMD CHIPSET installation: https://community.amd.com/message/2843147?q=raid%20chipset .

It mentions the Work around for the AMD CHIPSET  to install on a NON_AMD GPU motherboard.

0 Likes