cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

tchakmoto
Journeyman III

R9 270X DOES NOT RECOGNIZE HDMI

Hello, I have a R9 270X, I was using only one monitor on the HDMI cable and I went to put another monitor on the DVI input with VGA adapter and when I turned on only video output on the VGA monitor and even if I turned off the VGA monitor I did not give video on HDMI, HDMI VGA input and it is OK, I reset the BIOS, I changed video card drivers, I switched HDMI cable, what should I do?

Motherboard MSI 970 Gaming

MSI R9 270X Twin Frozen

WIN 10

EDIT1: When disabling the video card's devices and restarting the computer, the video comes out on both monitors

pastedImage_2.png

0 Likes
1 Reply

What is the MAKE & MODELS of both Monitors and what resolution are you running each one?

If you go to Windows Settings - Display does it show both Monitors connected and at what Resolutions?

On the HDMI Monitor have you tried changing the Resolutions through Windows Settings - Display to see if you get any video?

In Device Manager under Monitors, does it show both monitors working correctly? Do you have the Monitors Drivers installed from the Manufacturers?

On the HDMI Monitor, Do you have the Monitor set for HDMI?

I don't believe this is a driver issue but do you have the latest R9 270X Driver installed from here: AMD Radeon™ R9 270X Drivers & Support | AMD

0 Likes