There is a new AMDGPU PRO driver available. Here are the RELEASE NOTES with all the downloads: Radeon™ Software for Linux® 18.30 Release Notes | AMD
- AMDGPU All-Open and AMDGPU-Pro Driver
Radeon™ Software for Linux® can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (“EULA”) linked to this note for use of AMD Proprietary OpenGL, OpenCL™, and Vulkan™ drivers provided by this download. Open source software is also provided and is subject to the terms and conditions of the licenses included with such software. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
- Radeon™ Software for Linux® version 18.30 for RHEL 7.5 / CentOS 7.5
- Radeon™ Software for Linux® version 18.30 for SLED/SLES 12 SP3
- Radeon™ Software for Linux® version 18.30 for Ubuntu 16.04.5
- Radeon™ Software for Linux® version 18.30 for Ubuntu 18.04.1
- Radeon™ Software for Linux® version 18.30 for RHEL 6.10 / CentOS 6.10
You can click on the link from this post to download the driver if you want.
Also from the same RELEASE NOTES:
Radeon™ Software for Linux® 18.30 Highlights
- Provides official support for Radeon™ PRO WX 8200
- Provides support for the following distributions:
- Ubuntu 18.04.1
- Ubuntu 16.04.5
- RHEL 7.5
- RHEL 6.10
- CentOS 7.5
- CentOS 6.10
- Added preliminary Wattman-like functionality; please refer to the sample script included in the /examples folder of the amdgpu-dkms package for more information.
- Downloading the preinstall script for RHEL/CentOS is no longer necessary, as the installation script handles dependency resolution now.
- Updated installation instructions.