cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dirtytemplar
Newcomer

Blue Graphics? Ryzen 3 2200u / Radeon Vega 3 Mobile GFX

when I boot up Battle for Azeroth my screen turns to having a "blue" hue. All red color appears to be removed with a focus only on blue and yellow. Changes to normal when adjusting volume in game or changing display to "windowed" mode. Figured a driver update but automatic scans show drivers are up to date. Also unable to find my cards on AMD's driver section on their website. Wasn't sure if Adrenaline would fix the issue because not sure if I'm compatible yet. Any thoughts that could help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
2 Replies
emjanx
Journeyman III

I have the exact same problem! When Im playing fortnite, it gets this blue graphics. Like the saturation is boosted up. And when I use the volume and "screenlight" button, it doesn't have that saturation. But when the volume thing disappears its back to saturation. And when I go to "Windowed" it is back to normal. But if I go to "WindowedFullscreen" its has the normal colors, but the "blue-saturation" things gets transfered to my desktop and I have to restart my pc to get it back to normal. I have the same specs as you, and cant find the driver download. I went to an IT person in my school and hes saying to me that I have to find the driver download.  This problem has to be fixed, and those specs are actually "gaming" specs so, how are we supposed to game with those graphics?

0 Likes

Drivers for your product are currently only available from your laptop manufacturer.

Suggest you contact them about issues (they may then request an update/fix ? from amd).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..