1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. what screen
2. what is your framerate (why limiting? use "Enhanced Sync)
3. do you have high framedrops - like from 100 to 65 etc?
4. using displayport or hdmi? (but i think dp is needed here to have 144hz)
I’m on a XF270HU 27”,
I’m hitting 100 or 120 locked when I set it with the frame rate limiter via CCC. I often set it lower to manage temps/noise on the card (RX 580 8GB).
It’s a fairly locked 120. I’ve never saw it go below 100.
I’m using DP right now.
Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10
Blur disabled ?
Please ensure that the Radeon FreeSync capable monitor has been properly configured. Using the On Screen Display (OSD) controls on the monitor, verify that:
- Radeon FreeSync is enabled
- Anti-Blur is disabled
- DisplayPort is set to 1.2 or higher
Oh, I figured it out. I had updated the video driver in an effort to get the game to run (it was actually a DX file that needed installed causing the crash). it seems it reset my display to 60 hz and I hadn't noticed.
Changed that back and things are good to go now, aside from some frame pacing issues.
It is a requirement of Freesync...so yeah it could. Those are AMD requirements...