Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

oliveirabg
Journeyman III

RX560 - Not working properly

Hi Everyone!

First of all, I´m sorry for my bad English. I´m from Brazil and I´m having issues with my GPU. I really could use your knowledge to help me fix this problem.

SPEC:

- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six Core

- Motherboard: Gigabyte AMD GA-A320M

- GPU: AMD Asus Radeon RX560 4GB

- RAM: 16gb (2x8GB) 2400MHZ DDR4

- Win10 Pro 64bits

When I turn on my computer and try to play any games, my FPS is just trash, around 60-80. But then, when I restard my Windows and try to play again, my FPS rises (115 - 120) and evertyhing is back to normal.

I have already done a Clean Instal of the newest adranalin (18.8.1), and everything else is up to date.

I recently did a fresh install of my windows again, and the problem persists.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I could possibly do to fix this? I really want to turn my computer on and do my things without having to restart it.

0 Likes
6 Replies

have u tried a rollback to the previous driver versions?

i have the same gpu and i face stutters in racing games, but yesterday turning on the vsync ingame helped fix the issue of stuttering, but yes, this fps drop is a pain.

U might want to report this ridiculous issue to amd

0 Likes

First of all, thank you for your attention!

Wich driver should I try to install?

I actually don´t have FPS drops in games, so that's fine. But I have always to restart my PC so my video card works well.

Where should I report this issue? I have already reported to AMD Brazil and they told me only to do a clean install of the driver again. That´s no help at all!

0 Likes

AMD report issues > Email Form

Thank you man! I have already reported to AMD. I hope they can help me!

0 Likes

what uninstaller did you use to uninstall ur gfx driver? the amd clean uninstall utility or the DDU?

0 Likes

I used the DDU.

0 Likes