1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 13, 2018 10:59 PM by goodplay

Issue with AMD on my HP Pavilion

axtommy

Hi

I have a problem with the display on my HP for a few months now.

Shows in a few different ways, for example in Photoshop it gives an error message and give poor quality to images and text.

Error:

(There has been a problem with the graphics driver and GPU enhancements that use the graphics card have been temporarily disabled)

And I can not change the brightness of the screen, either via the buttons on the keyboard or any computer setting. Its constantly very bright.

This is extremely anoying and I do not know what to do, I've been looking for new updates via Device Manager, but it just says that:

"The best drivers for this device are already installed, Windows has estimated that the best driver for this device is already installed. There may be better drivers on Windows Update or on the device manufacturer's website.

AMD Radeon R8 M365DX "

I'm not sure where to find this though, I managed to install something but there were no drivers and now Im afraid of taking more chances.

Its seems that I have two Graphic cards, why do I have it? Or is this two different cards?

Graphic Card:

AMD Radeon R8 M365DX Version 22.19.180.1025

AMD Radeon (TM) R6 Graphics Version 22.19.180.1025

Both of them have a yellow triangle with an exclamation point. When I look at properties on them, both have the same Device Status: "This device has been stopped because a problem has been reported." (Code 43) "

My computer is an HP Pavilion Notebook, with Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

Now I put my hope to someone kind of soul here in the forum that can guide me right.

Thanks in advance!

Tommy A