AnsweredAssumed Answered

Monster Hunter Worlds D3D issues

Question asked by disturbedm on Aug 10, 2018

Is anyone else running the RX570 and getting issues with running the game? My gf's crashes during the first cutscenes with a d3d error - dxgi_error_device_removed error forcing the game to close. As your character works down the stairs in the ship - *poof* - crash.

The drivers are updated to the lastest ones, and I know 100% it's the graphics card as i still have my old 780gtx as i just upgraded, so after trying all the usual gaming tricks like windowed, lowering graphics to low etc etc I just swapped it out and it works fine.

I've googled away a few times but i don't seem to be getting much more than a steam post saying some AMD CPU & GPU issues devs are aware of and will patch. But it's quite a common card and i figured i'd find something more specific by now so I'm not constantly thinking there's a simple solution, obviously the RX570 is a better card than the 780gtx.

Appreciate any help

Should mention she's played plenty of games, most up-to date/recent was Assassin Creed Origins and never had the issue, which I why I'm attributing it to MH:W.

Outcomes