Hi guys, I was randomly checking my cpu performance in the Task Manager and I saw my a12-9720p 2.7-3.6ghz cpu going up to 5,1ghz for a moment which is causing 5 to 10 degrees C spikes for a moment.
Used the "Core Temp" to check the temps and FHz again -..-
The task manager was the only thing running atm. What can i do? And is anyone else having this ,,issue,, ?
Laptop specs ( following the forum rule)-
- AMD 530 2gb / shows 535dx or r7 m340 depending on driver.........
- HP 15 bw-020-nm
- Windows 10 64bit / updated
- Stable only on 18.2.1, Radeon settings not working on any other, crashing on some drivers with "atykmpag.sys video.tdr failure".
- ,,Regular shi"y " display... 1920x1080 60hz TN
- mobo: HP 8333 28.33 BIOS: Insyde f.30
- APU as mentioned above in description A12-9720p
- 15w apu and 50w gpu, laptop came with a 65w ( i think) power brick.
- 8gb of ddr4 1866MHz