1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 14, 2018 1:06 AM by cyt_subzer0

When I updated my driver to 18.7.1 and 18.8.1 Fortnite randomly crashes, well it doesnt really crash you can still hear the sound of the game and your team chat but it just stops working and you cant close it afterwards. This doesnt happen with the driver

damer

When I updated my driver to 18.7.1 and 18.8.1 Fortnite randomly crashes, well it doesnt really crash you can still hear the sound of the game and your team chat but it just stops working and you cant close it afterwards. This doesnt happen with the driver version 18.5.1, so i guess its a driver issue. But does anyone maybe have a solution or knows why this is happening?

Edit: What I also recognized, is that if you start fortnite through the radeon settings software, you always must sign in first and more important, if you start a game you will get to the the loading screen but you dont spawn into the waiting lobby, you just get back to the home screen (where you can see your skin) and get an error message that says: "There was an error! Please restart your client. Error 0". (This happens everytime even after restarting)