Is your PC a DESKTOP or LAPTOP?
This is the correct APU Graphics Driver for a DESKTOP APU: APU . This includes the Graphic driver for your R9 270x GPU Card and Integrated Graphics GPU.
Here how to install AMD Graphics drivers on a laptop but is also valid on a Desktop: Laptop graphics update...How to
If you have a Laptop, here is how to configure it for switchable graphics: Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System
A8 7650K is a desktop APU , and Sapphire Radeon R9 270X 2GB is GPU for desktops
I have tried with the proper driver manually and auto all the time and I still I have the problem ! (Is DESKTOP PC)
Kind regards !
Make sure to follow this simple installation procedure when install AMD drivers:
install AMD driver :
1) Download the correct AMD Full Set of drivers from AMD Support. Make sure your Windows is fully updated via Windows
Update. Windows MUST be fully updated because the latest AMD Drivers requires all the latest "Optional" and "Recommended" Updates to be installed.
2) Use Windows Uninstall to uninstall current AMD driver and software. Then use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V184.108.40.206 Released. - Wagnardsoft Forum in safe mode to eliminate all traces of the current AMD driver and software from your computer.
Delete C:\AMD folder from the Root Directory. Reboot.
3) Go to Device Manager and click on "Display Adapter" and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties.
4) Try reinstalling the AMD FULL SET OF DRIVERS that you manually downloaded. Make sure to disable the Internet to prevent Windows Update from installing a newer version. Also configure Windows to prevent it from updating Drivers via Windows Update. Also it has been mentioned to disable any Anti-virus programs before installation of AMD Drivers.
5) If the new AMD drivers installs and works correctly, delete again the C:\AMD folder from the Root directory. To save space on the HDD.
6)Enable both the internet and Anti-Virus program (if applicable).
7) Go back to Device Manager and check to be sure your GPU card driver is working and identified correctly.
I was away, from home this days, but now I tryed, everything - step by step, and didn't works again...