6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2018 11:59 PM by fadeedits

amd A8 6600K not working correctly.

fadeedits

Hi everyone,

my name is Fade. since a few weeks ago I got some problems with my PC.

And I wonder if you guys know what's wrong with my CPU.

Since 2 weeks ago my pc started to do weird. it did things that it didn't do before. 1 week ago my GPU died due overheat I think. I have great airflow and a great cooling in the case,

but I think that the overclock it became to hot. but let's switch to topic again. my CPU is doing weird than normal. I am a video editor and my render times became longer than usual,

some games that I played with the intergraded graphics are now unplayable for a reason and I wonder why. Even CSGO 1.6 is not playable. One of my  friend's suggested to install

a new driver, but when I install the driver I get a black screen and am I forced to restart my pc. Only it doesn't install the driver. I can't play games with the intergraded graphics anymore.

I am running on Windows 10 Pro, AMD A8-6600K cpu with Radeon graphics, Asus A88XM-A motherboard with 8 gb of ddr3 RAM 1333Mhz (dual channel 2x4) and an 750W PSU.

this CPU was pretty decent for me and I dont want to buy a new cpu yet, but if I need to than there is no option.

I hope some of you guys know what my problem is.

Thanks for your time,

Fade Edits.