AnsweredAssumed Answered

amd A8 6600K not working correctly.

Question asked by fadeedits on Aug 1, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 1, 2018 by fadeedits

Hi everyone,

my name is Fade. since a few weeks ago I got some problems with my PC.

And I wonder if you guys know what's wrong with my CPU.

Since 2 weeks ago my pc started to do weird. it did things that it didn't do before. 1 week ago my GPU died due overheat I think. I have great airflow and a great cooling in the case,

but I think that the overclock it became to hot. but let's switch to topic again. my CPU is doing weird than normal. I am a video editor and my render times became longer than usual,

some games that I played with the intergraded graphics are now unplayable for a reason and I wonder why. Even CSGO 1.6 is not playable. One of my  friend's suggested to install

a new driver, but when I install the driver I get a black screen and am I forced to restart my pc. Only it doesn't install the driver. I can't play games with the intergraded graphics anymore.

I am running on Windows 10 Pro, AMD A8-6600K cpu with Radeon graphics, Asus A88XM-A motherboard with 8 gb of ddr3 RAM 1333Mhz (dual channel 2x4) and an 750W PSU.

this CPU was pretty decent for me and I dont want to buy a new cpu yet, but if I need to than there is no option.

I hope some of you guys know what my problem is.

Thanks for your time,

Fade Edits.

Outcomes