1 of 1 people found this helpful
1. unscrew your laptop and clean the hardware with compressed-air-spray // especially the coolers
2. unscrew the coolers and use a good thermal paste (like Thermalgrizzly Aeronaut or Kryonaut)
3. use the GPU driver from Lenovo Website // or try to find most potent driver for your device
4. if your laptop uses APU or Intel iGPU - try to disable them (in Bios or Driver)
5. maybe your PSU is to weak now - buy a stronger one fitting your Laptop (like my Acer V5 came with 65W and i bought 90W)
6. lower your resolution: 1080p isnt needed - play in 1366x768 or 1280x720 // ps i sometimes even play in 752x424 // ps try using http://benmanshafen.de/downloads/ReSwitch.7z for it (http://benmanshafen.de/downloads/ReSwitch_addGames.7z give settings to increase FPS - all rights Low Specs Experience – RagnoTech™ Software Solutions)
Sir, I have tried these all steps and reduced the performance too but still I m facing same issue and even my CS 1.6 is lagging. What to do ?
pls post what HW you have - EXACT MODEL pls
also try to boot with full battery and no charger - some notebooks have problems with AC on
My system not working well. every time i turn it on I gets the black screen. Nothing shows other than the black screen. Sometimes the cursor shows on the screen. but the system not working. Will Lenovo Support help me to solve this issue?
Plug an external monitor into the laptop, if you get a signal then the screen on the laptop has a problem, if you do not get a signal then it is a problem with the motherboard video card. Either way you will need to take it in for servicing.
Please give us the whole specs of the laptop and a detailed description of what is happening, if you want troubleshooting help.
Otherwise as @articwind said, dunno why you spend time to even post your issue here, bring it to servicing!
It avoid me to loose time and pain to explain things, building useful contents for the forum users.
Yeah you get the best top notch ignorant answer here: bring it to servicing, dunno why you even stopped to post here!