here are my PC tech:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 3.6GHz
- Gaming Chasis: Corsair Crystal 570x RGB-Edition
- Video Card: AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G
- RAM: CORSAIR 32gb 3400MHz Vengence LED XMP 2.0
- Motherboard: Asus CROSSHAIR VI HERO **
- Power Supply: Corsair rm750x 750w gold box
- CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series h110i Extreme
- Hard Drive: SSD 960 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB
- Display: 32" Quantum dot Monitor Samsung LC32HG70QQUXEN
- Gaming Chair: AKRACING XTRA CP-4
- Mouse: Tt eSports LEVEL 10M ADVANCED
- Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB Blue
- Headphones: Steelseries ARCTIC 5
- Webcam: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
my problem is, why do i see only 4 core from 8 ? My bios is the last one from this year. Im not at all a pro in PC building, but im smart so could someone talk to me ?
Im getting mad that i have a PC for so much money and playing GTA 5 on 32/32 getting 30 fps -_-. Playing PUBG having 70/80 som,etimes 100. Friends of mine have like 150.
I really want to setup this monster like it should be so im open for help and i need help because im 100% sure there is somethign wrong.