cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

seal2145
Journeyman III

Ryzen 5 2400G

Hello, i have cpu instability problems lately, its been running good for 3-4 months now without any issue ran p95 small fft test over 2hours no errors never problems in games nothing, but today it started crashing after few mins of playing csgo, or even prime95 reports errors after 3 minutes all of a sudden this happened, any advice? Like maybe i can send the cpu to my retailer to get a new one or i dont really know

0 Likes
2 Replies

Have you run Memtest86 to rule out a RAM issue, or Furmark to rule out a GPU issue?

0 Likes

Well considering that highering the cpu vcore voltage solved the issue i guess its the cpu. But what i dont understand why all of a sudden when i had stable overclock on that voltage for hours of p95 testing and all of a sudden everything is unplayable because it always drops with bsod only highering the vcore voltage by a big ammount solves this... it ran for months without problems i tested this multiple times always no problems pc ran for hours of gaming sometimes even few days without turning off no problems but all of a sudden its a problem, so i just switched to my a6 9500 and wondering what am i gonna do.

BTW cpu vcore was 3.82ghz 1.36v ran ok and now it needs 1.39/1.4v to solve it all of a sudden is that degradation? Or?

SOC 1.21v

0 Likes