1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 23, 2018 12:30 AM by golia20

2 ssd NVME in Raid 0 slow

golia20

hi, I recently mounted an aorus x470 gaming 7 with a cpu rayzen 7 2700x with 2 ssd nvme in raid 0 (samsung 970evo). but when I create the raid 0 and then install windows 10 (driver for detecting the raid to be immed when installing windows), I do a performance test with samsung magican and me from 74.218 in random reading (IOPS), and 59.326 in random writing (IOPS), while I use only one without UEFI and without Raid 0 le performance is noticeably higher, in addition to this you notice the startup speed .. a ssd 850 pro in sata beats me in boot .. it seems absurd, I can think of both the driver given by amd for RAID ..

Any solution?

Thanks in advance

• Re: 2 ssd NVME in Raid 0 slow
          golia20

After 6 hours of testing I still could not find the problem ... it seems to be that the AMD RAID drvier is not comfortable with the ssd 970 evo in raid 0.

Testing 1 ssd, installing windows 10 and making a benchmark, again on Samsung Magican, the performances are very high ..

On the samsung site there is the driver for nvme m2 but, (rightly) if installed, the AMD RAID drivers are invalidated, and the result is a crash at the start of the operating system..