1 of 1 people found this helpful
Your problem has nothing to do with AMD. The Internet is full of calls for help to uninstall hyper-v. It is a pure Windows topic. Anyway:
Remove Hyper-V from Windows 10 Pro
Uninstall virtual adapters of hyper before uninstall the hyper-v.
- Network Connections
- choose any interface where the name is like "hyper-v"
- click on right button of the mouse and choose properties
- you will see a lot of protocols installed. Find a protocol name like "hyper-v", select him and click uninstall.
Open Hyper-V Manager
- Select your Host (if not already selected)
- Delete all virtual machines
- Click Virtual Switch Manager...
- Select each virtual switch and click Remove, then click OK
- Close Virtual Switch Manager
- With your Host selected click Stop Service, then click OK
- With your Host selected click Remove Server, then click OK
- Close Hyper-V Manager
- Press Windows key + X
- Click Apps and Features
- Click Programs and Features
- Click Turn Windows features on or off
- Deselect Hyper-V
- Click OK
- Click Restart
Remove the hyper-v role, run the dism command.
1.Run Command prompt as an administrator
dism.exe /online /disable-feature:microsoft-hyper-v
2.restart you pc
Uninstall hyper-v again.
Run Command prompt as an administrator
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
Reboot the system, it will turn off hyper-v role.
If that does not help make a clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro