cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

newbie123
Adept I

AMD RADEON R7 200 series, can I play games with that?

Hey, sup, my girlfriend recently bought an used computer with a AMD Radeon R7 200 series and I was wondering if it's any good, I dont know anything about AMD (only Geforce), so is it any good to play games ? (dont need to play on ultra) ( an example would be great) 

0 Likes
7 Replies

This covers 4 of the desktop models(there are two lower), should give you some idea,

https://www.anandtech.com/show/7754/the-amd-radeon-r7-265-r7-260-review-feat-sapphire-asus

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

The article is from 2014, so I'm guessing not that good/new  XD

0 Likes

There are lots of "R7 200 series" graphics cards....which one do you have?

This assumes you have a desktop computer and not a laptop...and also assumes you do not have a APU.

Oh sorry, I dont know right now and I dont think we can do a dx.diag because she had problems installing the drivers ( PC froze up and crashed)  and it will probably not detect it  : /  . I was actually going to ask for help here but I thought it would be best to send it to a technician since I dont quite know what to do.

0 Likes

DX diag is not needed. Use Speccy.

0 Likes

You can run Speccy to get a picture of your computer or laptop...Download Speccy | Find your computer specs, free!  It will be a general view, but it will identify the processor/APU and other useful info. Take a screenshot and post it here.

You can compare graphics card performance here > PassMark Software - Video Card (GPU) Benchmark Charts

Thanks, I'm gonna do that after seeing the tecnician to figure out what went wrong.

0 Likes