cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

choda96
Journeyman III

What's normal 2600x stock cooler temperature? My goes up to 83c on full load

What's normal 2600x stock cooler temperature? My goes up to 83c on full load, is that normal?

0 Likes
4 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

choda96, please see here, close to bottom.  Enjoy, John.

0 Likes

83*C as shown in Ryzen Master? It's high, but the stock HSF isn't that great, just the Wraith Spire, and still below the thermal max.

davidsierra
Newcomer

Tengo el mismo problema, cuando esta en reposo la CPU esta a 40-50ºC! Cuando estoy jugando solo esta al 15% de rendimiento y la temperatura sube por encima de los 85ºC!!! Mientras que la RX580 al 100% No supero las 50-60ºC!!!!!!!

Una solución???!!!! El disipador que viene con el Ryzen 2700x me parece una vergüenza, no es posible alcanzar estas temperaturas!!!!

0 Likes

davidsierra, I suspect the moderator may ask you to post in English.  I suggest you use a translator.  I used Google and since the 2700X has a max temperature of 85C, you do have a problem.  What is the temperature in the room where your computer is?  And what are the other temperatures on your board?  My first Ryzen was an 1800X and I used a AIO (Water cooler).  I have not used an air cooler in a couple of AMD generations and do not plan on using anything but water.  I also recommend you open an AMD Support Ticket on their e-mail portal.  I am not sure AMD is aware there are so many temperature questions coming from users.  Enjoy, John.

EDIT: From AMD website:

2700X.jpg

0 Likes