Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

kirian
Journeyman III

Anyway to check RMA Status?

Greetings,

I just finished filling an RMA form(source) for a R5 1600 with segfault problems, and have received an email giving me a ticket number.

Is there anyway to check the RMA status, like a page or website?

And I also have received an email prior to that that says that an account as been created for me in Client Support, but where exactly is that?(Sorry a bit of topic)

Just one last question should I've filled a e-ticket(source) instead of the RMA form?This process is quite confusing.

Thanks,

Kirian.

0 Likes
2 Replies
misterj
Big Boss

You are correct, kirian, the RMA process is very confusing.  I have never submitted an AMD RMA.  I would suggest to do open a e-ticket Support request and ask them.  I suspect there is a site to check your status.  Other company RMAs I have submitted have a method to check the status.  If you have the RMA number and the mailing instructions and address, then I assume you can ship your processor and get things rolling.  Good luck and enjoy, John.

0 Likes

Sorry for a late reply, I have received another noreply email with info regards the shipment of my CPU so they could review it,last Friday.

I just managed to ship it today so I will post an update as soon as I receive more info.

Still have no clue how to check the status though.

0 Likes