cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

hphc
Journeyman III

I have tested almost all the builds that have been of RS 5 and there have been problems with everyone except the first RS 5 build that had no problerm. the problems are: When you boot the computers it stands and "bikes" take up to 7-8 minutes before it's

I have tested almost all the builds that have been of RS 5 and there have been problems with everyone except the first RS 5 build that had no problerm. the problems are: When you boot the computers it stands and "bikes" take up to 7-8 minutes before it's on the desktop and afterwards it takes 5-6 minutes to read the icons and often freeze the computer afterwards, I have been insider since the first win 10 and I have never had these problems! can the processor be cloudy ?? my computer has an AMD FX 8150.core processor black editon !! I hope the problem can be solved! when I temporarily stop being insider, I have made new installations 10 times the hand! Hi Hans Peder.

While I have written this the pc froze 5 times and I have yesterday installed build 17692 ! to see if the same problems are on me PC and it is ! the PC froze ! windows opens and are white then again my computer froze ! there are obviously not no one at microsoft that can explain the problem so I quit  temporarily as insider and go back to build 1803 !!!

28 of June I have installed build 17704 I still have a lot of problems booting it freeze 5-6 times before it finally boot !!!  now I have working with the build some time! it seems to be stable ! the new tabs in file explore !! I do I not have !! I have it in the first build I rave cant remember build number ( and this build was without any problem !!!

I cant understand that no one in Microsoft know what caused my problem !!

Hi

Hans peder

Denmark

0 Likes
1 Reply

AMD latest Drivers are not supported by Insider's Preview Windows editions. Which is probably why you are having problems, at least, with your AMD GPUs.