cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mac9
Adept I

Heeelp! AMD RX480 - HDMI - Battlefield 1 & V - Which DRIVER? :(

The issue is that the only AMD driver that works for me is 22.19.162.4 (24/04/2017) - taken from the Driver Properties tab within MS Device Manager. I have used and expended at lot of time with all the AMD Adrenalin drivers upto and including 18.6.1 - performing clean installs between updates.

Both BF1 and BFV give me the same issue in that the game loads ok, then after a few seconds on entering the chosen map the game window closes with no error message.

Happy to provide further information on request...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Looks like I've solved this one, but thank you...

This is what I did:

Re-boot computer into Safe-Mode. Open the Device Manager -> Display Adapters -> Find your graphics card and DELETE the driver. To do that Properties->Driver TAB, Uninstall Device. On the uninstall device window that opens -> check the DELETE this driver box and click uninstall... Reboot, install newer drivers and hey presto issue gone !!!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies

Please post the following Computer Information according to AMD Forum rules : INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION .

According to this Thread at Battlefield updating ORIGIN in Windows 10 version 1803 seemed to solve the crashing in some User's computers: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/141291/bf1-constantly-crashes-after-the-last-update-... .

Looks like I've solved this one, but thank you...

This is what I did:

Re-boot computer into Safe-Mode. Open the Device Manager -> Display Adapters -> Find your graphics card and DELETE the driver. To do that Properties->Driver TAB, Uninstall Device. On the uninstall device window that opens -> check the DELETE this driver box and click uninstall... Reboot, install newer drivers and hey presto issue gone !!!!

0 Likes