This is the latest AMD Mobile APU driver for the A6 series for your laptop from AMD Support: APU .
It is best to install the Lenovo Graphics driver first to see if it works better than the AMD generic driver. Found this for your model a very new Graphic Driver for your Laptop from Lenovo: laptops and netbooks :: lenovo b series laptops :: lenovo b50 45 notebook Lenovo PC Support - us
- Display and Video Graphics (1)
- AMD VGA Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Notebook
- 15.201.1101.0(Fix branding name issue)
- 06 Mar 2018
Also from Lenovo Support:
- ThinkVantage Technology (1)
- Lenovo System Update for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - Desktop, Notebook, Workstation
- 20 Apr 2018
Installing these two updated Lenovo driver/software may make your Windows 10 laptop work better. (You upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 correct).
Make sure your Windows 10 is completely updated via Windows 10 Update. Otherwise you might get the error you are having.
From AMD Forum on how to install your AMD APU driver on your Laptop: Laptop graphics update...How to .