After I updated Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1, there is no 1920x1080 resolution in my resolution list with Acer XB280HK Monitor.
1. Install Driver 18.6.1 on Win10 RS4 x64 with RX Vega 64 LC
2. Go to system's display settings.
3. Check the resolution list
1. This issue passes on driver 18.3.3, this issue failed from 18.4.1.
2. This issue also fails on RX Vega 64, RX Vega 56 and RX 580 8GB.
3. This issue only fails on Acer XB280HK 4K Monitor. It passes on my Dell P2715 4K Monitor.
GPU: RX Vega 64 LC
CPU: Intel i7 7820X
MB: Intel X299
Memory: 4x8GB DDR4 2666
Monitor: Acer XB280HK