8 Replies Latest reply on Jun 24, 2018 10:50 AM by clonetrooper

driver 18.6.1 directX error

clonetrooper

Hello i installed last time the 18.6.1 update and when i play battlefield 1, the game crash, minimize and i see an error message.

IMG-20180622-WA0001.jpg

i got the GiBy4GB D5 X Radeon R9 290X OC  video card.

Please fix it and thanks

Kind regards

Stefan

• Re: driver 18.6.1 directX error
            clonetrooper

Okay here is my specs,

• AMD Graphics Card
              • Gigabyte 4GB D5 X R9 290X OC.  

Desktop or Laptop System

• Desktop
            • Operating System
              • Windows 10 64bit
            • Driver version installed
              • Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.6.1
            • Display Devices
              • I don't know,  I have a Samsung monitor 60ghz 1920 x 1080p. But it can run every game.
            • Motherboard + Bios Revision
              • ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS socket AM4. Bios version ?? I can't see it now I am not on pc and I remember the last update was somewhere in January
            • CPU/APU
              • AND RYZEN 7 1700X 3,4GHZ (3,8 THE TURBO BOOST) socket AM4 processor
            • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
              • CooMas G750M    750W ATX
            • RAM
              • 32GB

Describe your issue:

• Since the driver update 18.6.1 was released, I update it. Today I played battlefield 1 and first match of operation mode was running good,  no problems. After playing 2 hours the game freeze 10 seconds, the game minimize back to desktop menu and I get that error message. (See my screenshots of earlier post). And I have to open the taskbar to close the game because I can't open it anymore. After that was done I can still open and run the game. But again after playing a few hou
            • The game battlefield 1 is on ultra settings and   1920 x 1080p 60 fps
          • Re: driver 18.6.1 directX error
            clonetrooper

Well I uninstalled the 18.6.1 version. And install the 18.5.1 full version. And no problems in BF1 for now. I'll test it next days again to make sure if I don't any crashes anymore.