so i have been reading around to solve this issue, it seems that it is a common problem that have no REAL fix yet, at least as far as i saw, sadly i didnt do my research before buying this card,,
so here is the issue:
with standard updated software and drivers, the PC restarts when playing games at full screen (it happens at window mode as well but not as frequent), the game i play is pro evolution soccer 2018, this didn't happen with my old R9 270, it started happening with the new one (rx 580).
what i tried so far:
- tried a variety of radeon drivers starting with an old version (17.12.1) to the latest version 18.6.1 (currently installed), tried update and clean install using radeon driver removal tool.
- updated my asus mother board to the latest bios version
- spent days changing settings in the radeon software and watmann and tried what many have advised regarding this issue
- tried this card with windows 7, windows 10 (windows update active and updated), and now im running windows 10 (without windows update) - so its not a windows problem
- changed HDMI cable, changed card PCIe slot, reduced ram, tried other screens, tried multiple operating systems, tried everything i could think of.
my PC specs:
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz
- GPU - Radeon RX 580 (gigabite) 8GB
- Motherboard: Asus P9X79
- Memory: 32 GB DDR3 (1600 MHz)
- 24" LG screen (24EA53)
- SSD samsung drive for system (with HD 3TB on the side)
- Corsair PSU 750 watts, 8 case built-in fans
- windows 10 64bit
any solutions or advice guys? or do we need to switch away from radeon and get it over with?