Hello, I have been using my laptop for 3 years now.
When playing games, I experience severe fps drop/lags even at the lowest settings.
When I first bought this laptop, it was doing OK even with high graphics settings, which become worse after about half a year.
Also my laptop often shuts down after severe stuttering of the PC, even when my laptop is not extremely hot.
Games I have tried on are Aion, Revelation online, ArcheAge, Phantasy Star Online 2, and so on.
There is no clear trigger for the issue, it is always there. However, maybe about once per month, the graphics become smooth.
My setting in the AMD radeon settings window are attached as an image.
Please could anyone provide me with a possible fix of this issue?
Thank you in advance. Here are my details;
- AMD Graphics Card
- AMD R9 M200X Series
-Desktop or Laptop System
- TOSHIBA SATELLITE L70-B-150
- Operating System
- Windows 10 64bit
- Driver version installed
- E.g. Radeon Software 18.5.1
- Display Devices
not sure, probably just my laptop screen
- Motherboard + Bios Revision
- FF10 06C4 serial number 1 version MP, Bios Version Insyde Corp. 5.20
- not sure
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- the original power supply unit that came with the laptop.