cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radeon ProRender Discussion

agno4
Journeyman III

after over an hour no activation code after trying twice and checking spam folder.

Does it always take more then a few seconds to get prorender code?  The code for this forum came instantly.  I guess i just cancel he install why I wait for code?  not inspiring. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
bsavery
Staff

Hi All. Brian here.  There have been a few questions like this.  However every person we have followed up with either input their email address incorrectly, found it in the spam folder, or realized the email had come after checking.   We don't see an issue on our end.

That said when you register now and after inputing a correct email, you will get a message in the browser with your register code.

Brian

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
bsavery
Staff

It should be emailed to you.  I'll check with our web team ASAP.  A few users have reported this over the weekend.

Thanks for the patience.  It's free software!

0 Likes

Hey Randy, any chance there was a typo in your email when you put it in?  You can try registering again.

0 Likes

Just curious what AMD's plans are for this free software?  Why was it created if its not meant to be a as a serious tool?  Test bed for AMDs internal OPENCL?

0 Likes

If it performes well on AMD cards and outperforms other renderers it would be a motivation for people to buy AMD cards for rendering.

0 Likes
papagiorgio
Journeyman III

I have the same activation code never arrived. I've tried two different email addresses and checked spam folders. It's been two days now.

0 Likes
bsavery
Staff

Hi All. Brian here.  There have been a few questions like this.  However every person we have followed up with either input their email address incorrectly, found it in the spam folder, or realized the email had come after checking.   We don't see an issue on our end.

That said when you register now and after inputing a correct email, you will get a message in the browser with your register code.

Brian

0 Likes

Well its never come ever. not in spam and did it 3 times. i doubt i did it

wrong 3 times but got the jive one right first time.

Randy S. Little

0 Likes