Motherboard + Bios Revision

• Asrock H97 Pro4, Bios v2.10

CPU/APU

• Intel i5-4460

Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & WattageRAM

• XFX TS 550W

Amount of memory installed;

• 8 GB RAM

Hello everybody, I tried and tried but didn't manage to solve the problem. I used a Sapphire r9 280x until a few days ago, which worked fine playing the game. However, as soon as the new rx 580 arrived, I had a bunch of problems with forza horizon 3: with latest drivers (18.5.1 and 18.5.2) the game doesn't start at all, it stops while "optimizing for your pc" at 88-89% and it crash to the desktops. With older drivers, the 18.3.1 and the 18.4.1 I'm currently using, the game starts fine and has good framerates too, but within 30 minutes it freezes and crashes to the desktop. I reset the game, uninstalled and reinstalled it, moved to another drive (i tried both hdd and ssd, hdd is unplayable) with no positive result. Currently i'm playing on ultra (dynamic/automatic mode), but i'm willing to sacrifice some details if it can help. The card is overclocked to 1420 Mhz core, 2250 memory, it ran the benchmarks and other games very well (no problems). Thanks in advance.

Edit: just tried with 2x msaa and less anisotropic filtering, the game ran for 6 laps (of 6 total... i'm very lucky) of goliath run before crashing, so  ~ 1 hour. Any tips?

Messaggio modificato da Hangingardens