AnsweredAssumed Answered

battlefield 1 says i dont have ANY drivers installed and wont even try to launch. but i have as of this post 18.5.2 an it says i need 16.x.x or grater. it says i have 0.0.0 driver version....please help

Question asked by cadunka-chug on Jun 10, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 12, 2018 by amdmatt

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but im running out of options at this point. so i just bought BF1 and i let it install all 60-ish GBs and its now giving me a error that says i have driver version 0.0.0 installed and that it only works with 16.x.x or higher, i have the latest 18.5.2 installed so im really quite lost. iv uninstalled both game and drivers and tried the old trick from the open beta but it dose not do a damn thing. iv contacted EA and they tried their best but that didn't end up getting me any where. im hoping someone will have the brains to help me out! i have a almost brand new system with all updated drivers and windows 10 pro. i have a radeon RX 580, AMD ryzen 3 2200 g OC, MSI tomahawk B350 and the rest is normal hardware... im really at a lose here guys and galls. any help is appreciated!

Outcomes