cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

khodor09
Journeyman III

how to increase my dedicated gpu its onlu taking 0.7 over 4 gb

its onlu taking 0.7 over 4 gb im playing fortnite at medium graphics and its 24 fps  i have Radeon R7 340 4GB     but before a updated the program AMD they were telling me i have radeon 530 4gb how is that possible

0 Likes
1 Solution

Have you configured your laptop correctly? Do you have the laptop power set to "Performance" (never the default 'balanced') and plugged in? You can't get high performance running on battery.

Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System | AMD

View solution in original post

0 Likes
9 Replies

What are the laptop specs? INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Are there any yellow marks in Device Manager?

Have you assigned the higher performance graphics to the game? Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System | AMD

thankyou for your reply first : before i updated my vga on my laptop it was radeon m530 and after i updated now its R7 m340 4GB 1002mhz  what do you mean yellow mark are you talking about disabled gpu ?

0 Likes

Look in Device Manager...are there any yellow exclamation marks..or any yellow mark of any kind. Or just take a screenshot and post it.

Radeon R530 showing up as R7 M440 after software Upgrade - Dual Graphics Laptop

0 Likes

Have you configured your laptop correctly? Do you have the laptop power set to "Performance" (never the default 'balanced') and plugged in? You can't get high performance running on battery.

Configuring Laptop Switchable Graphics on a Windows® Based System | AMD

0 Likes

Screenshot (16).pnghey thankyou for your replys

0 Likes

no im always on save power mode

0 Likes

Too bad...you'll never play games at that setting.

0 Likes

You need to supply the asked for information...INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

0 Likes

i have laptop hp

core i7 7500 2.5ghz

16 gb ram

vga:amd radeon 530 4gb 1002mhz

intel graphics 620 8gb

0 Likes