cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jockopanta
Journeyman III

no app list on switchable graphics menu

Well, I just had to format my computer and after installing the driver (I tried with the latest version and now with the one given by the Dell website support section), my switchable graphics tab just doesn't show anything, not recent nor current applications (And as you can see on the screenshot, I even have the game "Xenonauts" running).

I tried even running OBS Studio to record a playthrough of mine as a test, and as expected the driver did not identify the software, and the recording was total garbage.

It really seems that all my softwares are running on the Intel GPU, not the Radeon one.

How do I proceed to fix this?

Edit: I told myself to do this and forgot.

Video Board: Radeon R7 260

Driver Version (Reinstalled the most recent one): 18.5.2

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
2 Replies

Thanks kingfish, I had never needed to use the "Installed Profiled Applications" before windows 10, but I did not know that I would need to add manually each one of my programs. (By the way, after I added the .exe via the "browse" option, the added applications began to appear at the recent tab, but only the manually added ones. Still not showing all the currently running ones, even if already profiled)

0 Likes