4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2018 12:16 AM by azrialtide

RX480 Drivers 24.20.11001.5003 makes third monitor blink constantly and freezes mouse every few seconds

mailmann006

I recently updated to the 24.20.11001.5003 drivers for my RX480. Never had any issues before. I have a 3 monitor setup and now every few seconds the third monitor will blink a different color and the mouse as well as all other activity will freeze for about 3 seconds. It continues to do this on and off indefinitely. I rolled back my drivers to a previous version and the problem disappeared.

First question: What causes this issue and is there a fix?

Second question: After rolling back everything seemed to be fine but now when trying to open Radeon settings I get the message "Radeon settings and driver versions do not match. Please try again after updating to the latest version(s)" Now there is no way to access the program to do things such as set up eyefinity and whatnot.

Is there any way to roll back my Radeon Settings program? I have looked for quite a while and have had no such luck yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.