Hello everybody, we have a problem GTA V. At daytime I give 80-90 fps average. But game clock at 7PM FPS sudden drop 45. This drop continues up to 6AM. This drop is happening when I'm look at the city side.
Ryzen 5 2600X (w/ Stock Cooler)
MSI B350M Mortar Arctic
Kingston 2x8 GB 2133Mhz RAM (OC'd 2666 Mhz)
MSI Gaming X RX 480 8G
250 GB Samsun 750 Evo
480GB Sandisk Ultra II
Zalman Z3 Plus MidT Case
Xigmatek Tauro 600W 80+ Bronze PSU
AOC G2460VQ6 Monitor
Windows 10 1803 and games is originial and updated last versions. All programs installed SSD's.
Solutions I've tried;
- Lowest settings in game
- Highest settings in game
- QHD Resolution
- Switch off Radeon Relieve
- Set High priority GTA5.exe
- Clean install Windows 10 versions (1607,1703,1709,1803)
- Uninstalling MSI Afterburner & Gaming App
- Close background programs (Discord, Steam, Origin etc.)
- GPU Power limit +%50
- Downing GPU core clock at Stock AMD Clock (1303 -> 1266)
- OC GPU
- Reinstalling GPU and RAMs
- Old AMD Drivers
- Cleaning the case
- OC RAM frequency at 2400 and 2666Mhz
and nothing changed. Drops still continuing.
Watch my video:
Previously I was using i5 6600 and B150 motherboard(other parts are the same). This configration haven't fps drops like that. In GTAO my friends and me sitting the same car (think above video) average FPS difference 40-50 fps for me, but my friends fps difference 10-15 fps (max) at looking city side.
Other player's SS's:
Ryzen 3 2200G, 8GB RAM and R7 260X
Ryzen 7 1700X
32 GB 3200 Mhz RAM
Sorry for bad English and thanks for the answers.